Alphabet Writing, Tracing, Letter Formation digital activities will cover your language arts needs to practice letter recognition and tracing their letters.
In this digital activity, the students will learn letter recognition and how to properly trace them using the correct strokes!
Each letter has direction and order to trace which makes learning easy, students will drag the object from the box onto the letters to form the correct formation of each letter. These practice slides are especially useful for centers, individual practice, and distance learning.
Phonological/Phonemic Awareness is a critical step in building a strong foundation for beginning readers. Your students will have so much fun on their digital device using this interactive phonics resource during word work, daily 5, distance learning or as an assessment. The product has 52 interactive slides.
- Upper Case Alphabet Tracing
- Lower Case Alphabet Tracing
- Letter Phonic Sounds recognition
- Trace the shape with objects.
- Phonemic awareness
- Sample Video below
- These task cards with Audio – Drag & Drop- Drag and Drop functionality will work in EDIT MODE.
- Audio on slides will work in PRESENTATION MODE.
Please follow our FB page for new bundle updates and Freebies