Your students will be excited when you introduce these Butterfly Life Cycle 47 interactive google slides which are loaded with fun activities. It has a fun Virtual field trip to a butterfly conservatory and also fun facts for butterflies! This is a great addition to your Life Cycle curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science Center! This Butterfly life cycle unit is perfect for your PreK, Kindergarten students to learn about the butterfly life cycle through science and literacy activities. Here's what's included in this unit:
- Butterfly Life Cycle ( Visuals and video)
- Virtual field trip to butterfly conservatory
- Labelling Life stages in a butterfly life cycle
- Fun facts about butterflies( video)
- Butterfly Brain Breaks( yoga movements)
- Complete the pattern
- Complete the uppercase and lowercase ABC's
- Let's count(1-10)
- Songs and read alouds
- Positional Words
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Please note: This bundle is a Google Slides™ Presentation and the clipart are NOT moveable if you are in "Present Mode." In order for your students to be able to click and drag all of the moveable items, you must be in the editing mode of Google Slides™.
To convert this Google Slides™ Presentation into a PowerPoint file:
- Open up your Google Slides™ file.
- Click "File" and "Download."
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!