Virtual Alphabet Recognition, Phonics, Letter Tracing, Letter Matching, Digital Learning. Are you looking for some hands-on alphabet digital activities for your students? These paperless alphabet centers will save you time and provide students with many interactive activities for covering letter formation, letter recognition, alphabetic search and beginning sounds. The Digital Alphabet Slides games can be assigned to your students for independent practice, virtual lesson follow-up, assessment, as an independent literacy center option, homework, early finishers, etc. These digital Alphabet Centers are perfect to use for distance learning or in the classroom for extra technology time!
What is included- 5 different activities for each alphabet
- ABC Tracing and Letter Formation– 52 google slides(Uppercase and Lowercase Letter, Phonic Sounds recognition, Trace the shape with objects, Phonemic awareness)
- ABC Picture sort activities: 26 google slides
- ABC Picture Alphabet/letter hunt: 26 google slides
- ABC Dab:26 google slides
- ABC Letter Match - Uppercase and Lowercase
Some skills students will be working on for each letter are:
· Letter identification
· Letter formation
· Finding the letters
· Initial sounds
· Sorting letters
· Sorting initial sounds
· Building letters
· Problem Solving
· And More!
- Drag and Drop functionality will work in EDIT MODE.
- FREE Customized Name Tracing Worksheets for your classroom students
Note: This file is for ONE classroom (including students) use only. Also Google Slides are interactive in “EDIT” mode only and not in presentation mode.
Please note: This bundle is a Google Slides™ Presentation and the clipart are NOT moveable if you are in "Present Mode." In order for your students to be able to click and drag all of the moveable items, you must be in the editing mode of Google Slides™.
To convert this Google Slides™ Presentation into a PowerPoint file:
- Open up your Google Slides™ file.
- Click "File" and "Download."
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!