Your students will be excited when you introduce these Frog Life Cycle interactive google slides as a part of Spring Unit which are loaded with fun activities. This is a great addition to your Life Cycle curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science Center! This Frog life cycle unit is perfect for your PreK, Kindergarten students to learn about the Frog life cycle through science and literacy activities. Here's what's included in this unit:
- Frog Life Cycle ( Visuals and video)
- Labelling Life stages in a frog life cycle
- Fun facts about frogs( video)
- Frog Movement Break
- Complete the pattern
- Complete the uppercase and lowercase ABC's
- Let's count(1-10)
- Emergent Reader
- Positional Words ( where is the frog?)
- Songs and read aloud books
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Please note: This bundle is a Google Slides™ Presentation and the clipart are NOT moveable if you are in "Present Mode." In order for your students to be able to click and drag all of the moveable items, you must be in the editing mode of Google Slides™.
To convert this Google Slides™ Presentation into a PowerPoint file:
- Open up your Google Slides™ file.
- Click "File" and "Download."
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!