New Year craft hat/crown/ headband is super fun to use to celebrate New Year in your class. I have include 2 New Year hat designs to choose from. New Year coloring hat is a great New Year craft for the New Year celebrations. New Year Hats are really easy to make and color with this printable templates.
Kids will love to wear these New Year hats and will have a great time making them in simple steps. The New Year crown template comes in B/W ink-saver. You can simply print it on white cardstock paper and let kids color the hats or print it on a colored construction paper.
New Year Hat has two versions:
- New Year Hat with Name and Year
You can choose to print any or both.
If possible, I recommend printing your crowns on cardstock paper. You can use the extra headband pieces included with this download.
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
Also check out these fun Printable Resources:-
I also have a super fun Digital Resources:-
If you love my Christmas resources do check out my Holidays Around the world:
***This product now accommodates up to 10 students in one PDF.*** You can make as many copies as you like.
➡ How to use: ⬅
• Open the file using ADOBE READER
• Type in your class list
• Select and print the sheets you want to use
➡ Tips For Editable PDFs ⬅
• Opening the file in "preview mode" or with some other PDF programs may alter the embedded fonts.
• To avoid this, download the file to your computer. Then, locate the file and open it with Adobe Reader.
• Adobe Reader is a free program that comes on most computers. (You can find and download it using Google if you don't have it.)
Also check my store for other BACK TO SCHOOL resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Follow me on
⭐Join my Facebook Group of like-minded (14,000) teachers. ⭐