Winter is here officially! Since building snowmen is one of our favorite winter activities, I decided to create a craft version. It doesn't take much planning to create this adorable Cotton Snowman Craft with Kids Picture with this at your fingertip. This Photo snowman craft made out of cotton is super cute and easy for preschool and kindergarten kids to do by themselves.
This easy snowman craft that features your child's photo/face is one of the cutest snowman craft you could every find. This is a perfect Cotton Snowman craft idea for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and older kids. Do not miss to check out my
might just be what you have been looking for your winter theme studies! My kids are totally love with which I do with them every year in December and January! Looking for cute and hands-on for kids? I've got you covered! Also check out my which are super easy and a wonderful winter resource for your classroom. These name hats are super easy to make and come in auto-fill pdf format. It means you can generate 10 name hats in just one go! Isn't it super cool!
Tissue paper or cotton balls can be used to make this snowman craft. You can either use actual buttons and other accessories or the paper buttons, scarf, and carrot nose from our design to decorate it.
- Cardstock paper
- coloring supplies
- cotton balls
Do check out our for whole year round! The are just too much fun for kids to be done in classrooms.
How to make Cotton Snowman Craft:
- Print out Cotton ,
- Then color the buttons, scarf, and nose to complete the design.
- Next cut the snowman pattern and accessories
- Cut the photo as well. The kids can also sketch a picture of themselves here.
- Glue the photo in the center of the snowman face.
- Roll cotton balls between your palms and dab it onto the glue
- Applying glue stick all over the body of the snowman, stick cotton ball to cover it
- Next move to the area around the face and cover it cotton balls as well
- Add finishing touches, glue the scarf, buttons and hat on.
- You can attach a carrot nose as well!
- That's it!
Do check out my Christmas Spirit week FREEBIE!
Also check out these fun Printable Resources:-
I also have a super fun Digital Resources:-
If you love my Christmas resources do check out my Holidays Around the world:
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
Also check my store for other resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Follow me on
⭐Join my Facebook Group of like-minded (14,000) teachers. ⭐