Your students will be excited when you introduce these Earth DAY interactive google slides which are loaded with fun activities. This is a great addition to your social studies curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science Center! This Earth Day unit is perfect for your PreK, Kindergarten students to learn about the Reduce, Reuse and Recycle through science and literacy activities. Here's what's included in this unit:
- Earth Day Vocabulary
- Reduce, Reuse, recycle Sorting
- Earth Day Patterns
- Earth Day Letter Match
- Earth Day Counting
- Earth Day Emergent Reader
- Songs, Videos, Read aloud books
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Please note: This bundle is a Google Slides™ Presentation and the clipart are NOT moveable if you are in "Present Mode." In order for your students to be able to click and drag all of the moveable items, you must be in the editing mode of Google Slides™.
To convert this Google Slides™ Presentation into a PowerPoint file:
- Open up your Google Slides™ file.
- Click "File" and "Download."
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!