Get to know your students this fall with this Digital All About Me product! These interactive, digital Google Slides would be perfect for back to school! These activities are a great getting to know you activity for the first day of school!
Whether your students are in the classroom or learning virtually, these slides are a fun way for your students to share a little about them with their peers and teacher.
There are 30 interactive slides. Your students will just need a Google Account to use. They are compatible with Google Classroom. These slides would be great for grades K-3. They are simple, colorful, and engaging.
These ALL ABOUT ME google slides includes:
- My Picture
- My Family Picture
- My Name
- My Age
- My Birthday
- My Eye Color
- My Hair Color
- My Friends Picture
- Today I feel
- My Favorite Color
- My Favorite Weather
- My Favorite Season
- My Favorite Pet
- My Favorite Sport
- My Favorite Food
- My Favorite Holiday
- My Favorite Things to Do
- My Favorite Things to Wear
- When I grow up
- Would you Rather
Do check these BACK TO SCHOOL resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
- All about Me Activities, Pennant, Mini Book and Flip Book
- Super Saver Letter of the Week BUNDLE (A-Z) 600+ pages
- LITERACY AND MATH BUNDLE for the month of August and September.
- Roll a die and trace Sight Words (First 100 Sight Words)
- Classroom Decor, Alphabet/Number/Colors/Shapes/Calendar and More
- Meet the Teacher/ Back to School Night EDITABLE presentation
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Please note: This bundle is a Google Slides™ Presentation and the clipart are NOT moveable if you are in “Present Mode.” In order for your students to be able to click and drag all of the moveable items, you must be in the editing mode of Google Slides™.
To convert this Google Slides™ Presentation into a PowerPoint file:
- Open up your Google Slides™ file.
- Click “File” and “Download.”
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website. Also Google Slides are interactive in “EDIT” mode only and not in presentation mode.
Please follow our FB page for new bundle updates and Freebies