Penguin craft, Name hat/crown/ headband is super fun Arctic Animal activity to use anytime during the month of January. I have included 4 Penguin Hat designs to choose from. Arctic Animal coloring Penguin hat is a great Winter craft for the Arctic Animal week celebrations. Penguin hats are really easy to make and color with this printable templates.
Kids will love to wear these Penguin hats and will have a great time making them in simple steps. The Penguin hat template comes in colored and ink-saver. You can simply print it on white cardstock paper and let kids color the hats or print it on a colored construction paper.
Penguin Hat has 4 versions:
- Colored Penguin Hat with name/text (Editable pdf)
- Ink-Saver Penguin Hat with name/text (Editable pdf)
- Colored Penguin Hat without name/text (pdf)
- Ink-Saver Penguin Hat without name/text (pdf)
Also check out these fun Winter Printable Resources:-
You can choose to print any or both.
If possible, I recommend printing your crowns on cardstock paper. You can use the extra headband pieces included with this download.
***This product now accommodates up to 10 students in one PDF.*** You can make as many copies as you like.
➡ How to use: ⬅
• Open the file using ADOBE READER
• Type in your class list
• Select and print the sheets you want to use
➡ Tips For Editable PDFs ⬅
• Opening the file in "preview mode" or with some other PDF programs may alter the embedded fonts.
• To avoid this, download the file to your computer. Then, locate the file and open it with Adobe Reader.
• Adobe Reader is a free program that comes on most computers. (You can find and download it using Google if you don't have it.
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
Also check my store for other resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Follow me on
⭐Join my Facebook Group of like-minded (14,000) teachers. ⭐