Letter of the Week Alphabet Crafts - Letter "K" Craft" - K is for Kangaroo, k is for king craft for Preschool, Pre-k and kindergarten.
This simple Letter "Kk" crafts are a great way to engage kids in your class and also these Kk crafts make awesome classroom bulletin board decor.
Do check out the 26 Letters of the Week Craft Bundle (104 Crafts) that you can have fun making together with your students.These Alphabet crafts are an excellent activity to add to your Letter of the Week Bundle studies.
Students will love creating this letter Kk fun project while learning the letter Kk shape and its most familiar sounds. K is For Kangaroo and k is for king!
Included in this Letter K craft BOTH Upper and Lower Case letter Kk:
- One page of uppercase Letter K - "K is for Kangaroo" ( Colored)
- One page of uppercase Letter K - "K is for Kangaroo" (Ink Saver)
- One page of lowercase Letter k - "k is for king" ( Colored)
- One page of lowercase Letter k - "k is for king" (Ink Saver)
- The colored letter Kk can be simply be cut and glued together.
- The Ink Saver can be colored, cut and glued OR can be printed on colored construction paper, cut and glued together.
Do check these MOST popular products of my store:
Looking for Task Cards for Beginning, Middle, Ending Sound and CVC Words?? Do check out my Digital Bundle
Also check my store for these resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
⭐ Follow me on TPT | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
⭐Join my Facebook Group of like-minded (13,000) teachers. ⭐
Please leave a review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and earn TpT Credits