Classroom decor editable classroom rules posters. Classroom Rules are simple class rules and expectations for your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten class! They are easy to remember and developmentally appropriate rules to help you build a caring classroom community beginning from the first day of school. Each rule has a picture to represent it. These Colorful Editable Classroom Rules Poster is a great way to promote and teach good character and good manners in your classroom.
You can customize or create your own rules with this EDITABLE.
Classroom Rules Included are:
- Header (2 sizes and 4 color options to choose from )
- Always use kind words
- Raise your hand
- Follow Directions
- Clean up
- Stay on Task
- Share with each other
- Show Respect
- Always do your best
- Make smart choices
- Don’t hurt others
- Always tell the truth
- Listening Ears
- Encourage each other
- Always be safe
- Use your inside voice
- Try New Things
Do check these BACK TO SCHOOL resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
- All about Me Activities, Pennant, Mini Book and Flip Book
- Super Saver Letter of the Week BUNDLE (A-Z) 600+ pages
- LITERACY AND MATH BUNDLE for the month of August and September.
- Roll a die and trace Sight Words (First 100 Sight Words)
- Classroom Decor, Alphabet/Number/Colors/Shapes/Calendar and More
- Meet the Teacher/ Back to School Night EDITABLE presentation
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share with others or post on a public class website.
Please note: This is a PowerPoint Presentation.
Please follow our FB page for new activity updates and Freebies
Please follow our FB page for new Digital Resources updates and Freebies