A magical activity for a magical season, this kindergarten fine motor activity St. Patrick’s Day activity is a great way to keep students gasping and engaged! This St. Patrick's day science activity is just what you have been looking for. A great way to practice names! Do not miss to check out these super cute St. Patrick's Day Literacy and Math Centers.
March is the perfect time to celebrate spring, sunshine, and St. Patrick’s day! If you are a preschool, kindergarten, or primary school teacher, I know you are looking for some easy craft ideas for kids. Look no further! We have compiled a list of many craft activities for St. Patrick’s Day that kids will love. The best part of these craft activities? Check these 30+ St. Patrick's day Art and Crafts projects for your little ones.
Most of them are super easy crafts and have low prep for teachers! So even if you aren’t Irish, this shamrock-centered holiday is the perfect time to start a discussion about what makes us feel lucky!
A magical activity for a magical season, this kindergarten St. Patrick’s Day activity is a great way to keep students gasping and engaged!
● A piece of paper towel
● A Sharpie or permanent Marker
● Washable markers
● Water and a water dropper
● Fold your paper towel in half, and inside, write your student’s name with Sharpie.
● Fold over the top of your paper towel, and use washable markers to draw and color a shamrock on the top layer of the paper towel. You can color in the shamrocks or decorate them with stripes or polka dots.
● One at a time, have the students fill up a water dropper and put a few drops of water on each shamrock while their name magically appears underneath, one letter at a time!
This St. Patrick’s day activity is a magical craft would be great to do with students’ names or even sight words. Have them practice reading new vocabulary one drip at a time!