Roll a Die and Draw a Snowman Game for preschool is a fun winter snowman game to try if you're searching for a quick game for your preschool and kindergarten students! A die, some colored pencils, and our game sheets are all you need. You can get this game link and instructions from the bottom of this page.
Looking for more ? Check out my blog. My students awaits as we have a blast at our Christmas party with these super thrilling !!
Do not miss these super easy and cute 40+ which are one of my favorites. Check out this craft too!
How to Play Roll a Die and Draw a Snowman Game
- Print off the game sheets to every player
- Every player has a die to roll
- Every player takes turn to roll the die and whichever number it lands, draw that item to the snowman.(Sheet provided)
- For instance, if they roll a 3, they will draw the buttons on the snowman. Speed is essential:).
- They will keep rolling even if they roll a repeat of any number they have already drawn.
- The game will be won by the first person to draw a finished snowman.
are too cute to be missed! Also do not miss my Students will practice early math and literacy skills like number matching, sight word recognition, letter and sound matching, and so much more! Keep reading to check out each individual activity or grab all of them in a bundle
Do check out my Christmas Spirit week FREEBIE!
Also check out these fun Printable Resources:-
I also have a super fun Digital Resources:-
If you love my Christmas resources do check out my Holidays Around the world:
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
Also check my store for other resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
⭐ Follow me on TPT | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
⭐Join my Facebook Group of like-minded (14,000) teachers. ⭐