The term zippikids.com or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refer to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we not any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website or another website or document without zippikids.com prior written consent.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this Agreement.