Valentines Day Necklace Craft with Editable Name. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we are loving all things hearts, especially the candy hearts! This candy heart name necklace makes an engaging craft activity for your preschoolers and Kindergartners.
**Print on Cardstock Paper** Also check the Preview VIDEO
Kids will love to create their own name heart necklace and wear them proudly. A amazing fine motor craft for the month of February.
Also check these Valentine Resources:-
***This product now accommodates up to 10 students in one PDF.*** You can make as many copies as you like.
➡ How to use: ⬅
• Open the file using ADOBE READER
• Type in your class list
• Select and print the sheets you want to use
➡ Tips For Editable PDFs ⬅
• Opening the file in "preview mode" or with some other PDF programs may alter the embedded fonts.
• To avoid this, download the file to your computer. Then, locate the file and open it with Adobe Reader.
• Adobe Reader is a free program that comes on most computers. (You can find and download it using Google if you don't have it.)
These valentines craft can be used as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Also check out these fun Printable Resources:-
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.