Create a photo snow globe craft for a quick ornament or keepsake that kids can do on their own with the help of this simple Snow globe craft template.
Checkout the instructions video here
Looking for more 25+Christmas Art and Craft activities? Check out my blog.
Do not miss these super easy and cute 40+ Winter Craft ideas which are one of my favorites. Check out this DIY snow globe craft too!
Photo DIY Christmas ornaments are the greatest since they can be used as both a classroom craft and a homemade present for family members.
You can make a card out of this cute Photo Snow Globe Craft template and give it as a present to friends and family. This beautiful Christmas card will be a hit when given as a present, and young children will enjoy helping to make it. To make it even easier, I've included our free printable snow globe template! To begin making your own own Photo Snow Globe Craft, simply follow
Winter themed Name Crafts are too cute to be missed! Also do not miss my Mitten Literacy and Math Centers. Students will practice early math and literacy skills like number matching, sight word recognition, letter and sound matching, and so much more! Keep reading to check out each individual activity or grab all of them in a bundle Snowman Literacy and Math Centers
Get creative with these simple snow globe templates. It's a super low prep craft activity for winter! All you need to so is follow these simple directions and get explore your creativity through these snow globes!
- our snow globe ornament template
- white craft paint
How to make photo Snow globe craft using my template:
- Make sure your supplies are organized and ready to use before you begin. Download the snow globe template and print it together with your child's picture. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to find the template.
- To get started stick the photo cutout of the child in the center of the globe
- Using a q-tip and white paint start dabbing it all over the globe to look like snowflakes
- You can use fingerprints to make snowflake as well
- Using a Sharpie marker write the name, year and grade of the student
- Laminate the snow globe for durability
- I have also provided a blank template where the students can color and create their own snow globe drawings.
Do check out my Christmas Spirit week FREEBIE!
Also check out these fun Printable Resources:-
I also have a super fun Digital Resources:-
If you love my Christmas resources do check out my Holidays Around the world:
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
Also check my store for other resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
⭐ Follow me on TPT | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
⭐Join my Facebook Group of like-minded (14,000) teachers. ⭐
Please leave a review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and earn TpT Credits