Polar Bear craft, Name hat/crown/ headband is super fun Arctic Animal activity to use anytime during the month of January. I have included 4 Polar Bear Hat designs to choose from. Arctic Animal coloring Polar Bear hat is a great Winter craft for the Arctic Animal week celebrations. Polar Bear hats are really easy to make and color with this printable templates.
Kids will love to wear these Polar Bear hats and will have a great time making them in simple steps. The Polar Bear hat template comes in colored and ink-saver. You can simply print it on white cardstock paper and let kids color the hats or print it on a colored construction paper.
Polar Bear Hat has 4 versions:
- Colored Polar Bear Hat with name/text (Editable pdf)
- Ink-Saver Polar Bear Hat with name/text (Editable pdf)
- Colored Polar Bear Hat without name/text (pdf)
- Ink-Saver Polar Bear Hat without name/text (pdf)
Also check out these fun Winter Printable Resources:-
You can choose to print any or both.
If possible, I recommend printing your crowns on cardstock paper. You can use the extra headband pieces included with this download.
***This product now accommodates up to 10 students in one PDF.*** You can make as many copies as you like.
➡ How to use: ⬅
• Open the file using ADOBE READER
• Type in your class list
• Select and print the sheets you want to use
➡ Tips For Editable PDFs ⬅
• Opening the file in "preview mode" or with some other PDF programs may alter the embedded fonts.
• To avoid this, download the file to your computer. Then, locate the file and open it with Adobe Reader.
• Adobe Reader is a free program that comes on most computers. (You can find and download it using Google if you don't have it.
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
Also check my store for other resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Follow me on
⭐Join my Facebook Group of like-minded (14,000) teachers. ⭐