Community Helpers Dramatic Play Hats EDITABLE Nurse Name Hats are just what you may be looking for Community Helpers week. These hats are perfect for Nurse Dramatic Play. This resource contains a cute Nurse hat template with Auto-Fill PDF for you to fill name of students or print blank and let them write it on their own. It also includes name tracing.
Just type in your class list and the sheet will automatically populate for each student. Make Community Helper Week fun with these Nurse hats. They are great for building your students’ confidence with writing their names and working on important fine motor skills.
Do check Fire Safety Activities Flip Up Book
Also have a look at Community Helpers- Who Am I? Digital Guessing Game| Virtual Fun Friday Games
These Nurse hats include:
- Nurse hat crown template
- Auto-Fill kids name on the template.
- Extra straps where kids can write their names.
If possible, I recommend printing your crowns on cardstock paper. You can use the extra headband pieces included with this download.
***This product now accommodates up to 10 students in one PDF.*** You can make as many copies as you like.
➡ How to use: ⬅
• Open the file using ADOBE READER
• Type in your class list
• Select and print the sheets you want to use
➡ Tips For Editable PDFs ⬅
• Opening the file in "preview mode" or with some other PDF programs may alter the embedded fonts.
• To avoid this, download the file to your computer. Then, locate the file and open it with Adobe Reader.
• Adobe Reader is a free program that comes on most computers. (You can find and download it using Google if you don't have it.)
Also check my store for other BACK TO SCHOOL resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.