Looking for Back to school activities ? Look no further! This First Day of School Crown/ Hats for Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten (TK), Kindergarten to 5th Grade is filled with a great fun that your students would love. Kids can wear these crown/hats on their first day of school. They’ll be engaged from the start as they color and/or decorate a crown of their own! 2 design to choose from includes:
- Tracing the grade level and
- Extra straps where kids can write their names.
I created these first day of school crowns for preschool (pre-k), transitional kindergarten (TK) kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade and 5th Grade students to create and wear home on the first day of school.
If possible, I recommend printing your crowns on cardstock or heavy construction paper. Sentence strips or pieces of old bulletin board border make great headbands or you can use the headband pieces included with this download.
Do check these BACK TO SCHOOL resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
- All about Me Activities, Pennant, Mini Book and Flip Book
- Super Saver Letter of the Week BUNDLE (A-Z) 600+ pages
- LITERACY AND MATH BUNDLE for the month of August and September.
- Roll a die and trace Sight Words (First 100 Sight Words)
- Classroom Decor, Alphabet/Number/Colors/Shapes/Calendar and More
- Meet the Teacher/ Back to School Night EDITABLE presentation
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share with others or post on a public class website.
Please follow our FB page for new activity updates and Freebies
Please follow our FB page for new Digital Resources updates and Freebies