Schools all over are closed for Covid19, but that doesn’t mean field trips have to stop! Take your kids on virtual adventures simply by sharing a Google Slides link with your students/families. This makes distance learning a breeze! These 38 google slides of Virtual Field Trips for Distance Learning Set 2 are super fun and engaging!
Field Trips Included:
1. Virtual Field Trip to the Fire Station
2.Virtual Field Trip to the Police Station
3. Virtual Field Trip to the Recycling Center
4. Virtual Field Trip to the Animal Hospital
5. Virtual Field Trip to the Kennedy Space Center
6.Virtual Field Trip to the Grocery Store
This Google Slides adventure includes:
- Virtual Field Trip videos(Linked to YouTube)
- Reflection questions to activate and record knowledge about the topic
- Scavenger Hunt – Students will be on the lookout for certain items as they go through the virtual trip.
- A simple fun quiz for interaction.
- “After the Trip” Activities – 3 activity options to choose from — choose which one you want your students to do and delete the rest OR let them choose!
- Draw a picture of your favorite part.
- Write a sentence with a fact you learned.
- Write a paragraph telling what you learned.
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website. Also Google Slides are interactive in “EDIT” mode only and not in presentation mode.
Please follow our FB page for new bundle updates and Freebies