Virtual Field Trip to Fire Station, Police Station, Recycling Center, Animal Hospital, Kennedy Space Center and Grocery Store. Take your kids on Virtual Field Trips with these super engaging and fun 38 google slides. These Virtual Field Trips for Distance Learning Set 2 are great Fun Fridays resource too! The text in these Google slides is editable which provides you with flexibility to insert your own reflection questions or scavenger hunt objects.
Field Trips Included:
1. Virtual Field Trip to the Fire Station
2.Virtual Field Trip to the Police Station
3. Virtual Field Trip to the Recycling Center
4. Virtual Field Trip to the Animal Hospital
5. Virtual Field Trip to the Kennedy Space Center
6.Virtual Field Trip to the Grocery Store
This Google Slides adventure includes:
- Virtual Field Trip videos(Linked to YouTube)
- Reflection questions to activate and record knowledge about the topic
- Scavenger Hunt - Students will be on the lookout for certain items as they go through the virtual trip.
- A simple fun quiz for interaction.
- "After the Trip" Activities - 3 activity options to choose from :)
- Draw a picture of your favorite part of the trip.
- Write a sentence with a fact you learned while on the trip.
- Write a paragraph stating what you learned.
FREE Customized Name Tracing Worksheets for your classroom students
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Please note: This bundle is a Google Slides™ Presentation and the clipart are NOT moveable if you are in "Present Mode." In order for your students to be able to click and drag all of the moveable items, you must be in the editing mode of Google Slides™.
To convert this Google Slides™ Presentation into a PowerPoint file:
- Open up your Google Slides™ file.
- Click "File" and "Download."
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!