Valentine literacy and math unit is a super amazing resource for the month of February. These are super fun interactive google slides which are exhaustive and elaborate lesson plan based on the Valentine’s day. These google slides can be done virtually or even in person. It has loads of fun videos and read aloud books. In this deck students will explore the below aspects about Valentines day.
- What is Valentine’s day?
- Valentine’s day vocabulary
- Valentine missing ABC’s
- Valentine Missing numbers
- Valentine uppercase and lowercase alphabet match
- I spy colors
- I spy shapes
- How many syllables?
- Valentine counting (1-20)
- Valentine emergent readers ( I see a…)
- Valentine Quiz.
- Winter read aloud books and songs
Please follow our FB page for new bundle updates and Freebies
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website. Also Google Slides are interactive in “EDIT” mode only and not in presentation mode.