Virtual Spring Literacy Activities | Distance Learning – 75 Google Slides are loaded with fun activities to help your students build literacy concept! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, Missing ABC’s, Syllables, Rhyming words, beginning sounds, emergent reader and lots more! These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. Loads of fun spring read aloud books and songs are also included.
- Spring Vocabulary
- Upper and lower alphabet match
- Uppercase Missing Alphabets
- Lowercase Missing Alphabets
- Identify and dab the upper and lower case letters
- What’s the beginning sound?
- Sight words (Editable)
- How many syllables?
- Rhyming words
- Spring emergent reader
- Spring read aloud books
- Spring songs
- Drag and Drop functionality will work in EDIT MODE.
Open up your Google Slides™ file.
Click “File” and “Download.”
Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!
Please follow our FB page for new bundle updates and Freebies