Letter of the Week Alphabet Crafts - Letter "L" Craft" - L is for Lamp, l is for ladybug craft for Preschool, Pre-k and kindergarten.
This simple Letter "Ll" crafts are a great way to engage kids in your class and also these Ll crafts make awesome classroom bulletin board decor.
Do check out the 26 Letters of the Week Craft Bundle (104 Crafts) that you can have fun making together with your students.These Alphabet crafts are an excellent activity to add to your Letter of the Week Bundle studies.
Students will love creating this letter Ll fun project while learning the letter Aa shape and its most familiar sounds. L is For Lamp and l is for ladybug!
Included in this Letter L craft BOTH Upper and Lower Case letter Ll:
- One page of uppercase Letter L - "L is for Lamp" ( Colored)
- One page of uppercase Letter L - "L is for Lamp" (Ink Saver)
- One page of lowercase Letter l - "l is for ladybug" ( Colored)
- One page of lowercase Letter l - "l is for ladybug" (Ink Saver)
- The colored letter Ll can be simply be cut and glued together.
- The Ink Saver can be colored, cut and glued OR can be printed on colored construction paper, cut and glued together.
Do check these MOST popular products of my store:
Looking for Task Cards for Beginning, Middle, Ending Sound and CVC Words?? Do check out my Digital Bundle
Also check my store for these resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
⭐ Follow me on TPT | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
⭐Join my Facebook Group of like-minded (13,000) teachers. ⭐
Please leave a review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and earn TpT Credits