Elf Name hat/crown/ headband Christmas craft is super fun to use anytime during the month of December. I have include 2 Elf hat designs to choose from. Christmas coloring Elf hat is a great Christmas craft for the Christmas week celebrations. Christmas hats are really easy to make and color with this printable templates.
Also check out these fun Printable Resources:-
I also have a super fun Digital Resources:-
If you love my Christmas resources do check out my Holidays Around the world:
Kids will love to wear these Christmas hats and will have a great time making them in simple steps. The Elf Christmas hat template comes in B/W ink-saver. You can simply print it on white cardstock paper and let kids color the hats or print it on a colored construction paper.
Elf Hat has two versions:
- Elf Hat with name/text ( Editable pdf)
- Elf Hat without name/text (pdf)
You can choose to print any or both.
If possible, I recommend printing your crowns on cardstock paper. You can use the extra headband pieces included with this download.
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
***This product now accommodates up to 10 students in one PDF.*** You can make as many copies as you like.
➡ How to use: ⬅
• Open the file using ADOBE READER
• Type in your class list
• Select and print the sheets you want to use
➡ Tips For Editable PDFs ⬅
• Opening the file in "preview mode" or with some other PDF programs may alter the embedded fonts.
• To avoid this, download the file to your computer. Then, locate the file and open it with Adobe Reader.
• Adobe Reader is a free program that comes on most computers. (You can find and download it using Google if you don't have it.)
Also check my store for other BACK TO SCHOOL resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.