Schools all over are closed for Covid19, but that doesn’t mean field trips have to stop! Take your kids on virtual adventures simply by sharing a Google Slides link with your students/families. This makes distance learning a breeze! These 38 google slides of Virtual Field Trips for Distance Learning Set 3 are super fun and engaging!
Field Trips Included:
3. Volcano in Hawaii
4. Chocolate Factory
5. Dinosaur museum
6. The Grand Canyon
This Google Slides adventure includes:
- Virtual Field Trip videos(Linked to YouTube)
- Reflection questions to activate and record knowledge about the topic
- Scavenger Hunt – Students will be on the lookout for certain items as they go through the virtual trip.
- A simple fun quiz for interaction.
- “After the Trip” Activities – 3 activity options to choose from — choose which one you want your students to do and delete the rest OR let them choose!
- Draw a picture of your favorite part.
- Write a sentence with a fact you learned.
- Write a paragraph telling what you learned.
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website. Also Google Slides are interactive in “EDIT” mode only and not in presentation mode.
Please follow our FB page for new bundle updates and Freebies